Primary Teacher (yr grp depending on exp)
Primary Class Teacher (yr grp depending on exp) Tregolls School: An Academy
Full Time Position, Permanent, start date November 1st (or before if this is feasible)
Closing date: 8th September
Interview date: Wednesday 15th September
We are looking to appoint a passionate and inspirational class teacher. Tregolls School, an Academy serves a rich and diverse community in the heart of Truro, Cornwall’s capital city. We provide an inclusive, holistic and engaging education, where children thrive in a caring, exciting, and inspirational learning environment.
“Come and be part of our incredible team! Tregolls provides enriching experiences for our children and an immensely rewarding experience for our whole staff. We care about each other; we are committed to ensuring an excellent education for the children in our school and have grand plans for the future! Be a part of our next steps; join Tregolls School, an Academy’s fabulous and talented team!” Lara Jeffries, Headteacher.
“I love coming into work every day, being amongst such an amazing bunch of children, who do everything with a massive smile on their faces” Mrs. Butterly, Sports Teacher and leader.
“Thank you for rebuilding the confidence in our little girl, she comes home smiling and full of all the exciting things she is doing at school every day!” Parent of KS1 pupil.
This role is offered on a permanent basis and will be teaching in Key Stage 2. Our key stage 2 team are fantastic and you will be supported in your role to continue the excellent standard of teaching and learning. This role would ideally suit an ambitious teacher with a genuine passion for teaching, with exceptional classroom management, and content knowledge.
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Responsible and accountable for achieving the highest possible standards in work and conduct.
• Treat pupils with dignity, building relationships rooted in mutual respect, and, at all times, observing proper boundaries appropriate to a teacher’s professional position.
• Work proactively and effectively in collaboration and partnership with learners, parents/carers, governors, other staff and external agencies in the best interests of pupils.
• Work with the Headteacher and leadership team, to implement the strategic vision for primary education.
• Have a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours that flow through our school.
• Relate positively to and showing respect for all members of the school and wider community ongoing relevant professional self-development.
• If leading a core subject, exceptional subject knowledge is required and an understating of how to support teaching and learning to ensure best outcomes for children.
Please see the job descriptions for more detailed criteria.
Please return you completed applications to Lara Jeffries: email@example.com and Jodie Humphries: firstname.lastname@example.org